Collapsible LED board HIT-LEDIS_01 R16 48x48RGB LCD
Collapsible board with LED symbols is used for flexible indication of road works or accidents on roads. This collapsible LED board is also described as Device for operational information or collapsible VMS for vehicles. High-intensity LEDs and high-quality optics enable very good visibility in all weather conditions. The collapsible frame with LED is mountable on the vehicle´s roof rack. Thanks to its compact design the aerodynamic resistance is low and the operation while driving is noiseless.
- the board is lifted/lowered by a linear actuator
- the board contains high-intensity LEDs and high-quality optics with anti-static lens
- LED board is approved according to EN 12966-1
- board size (WxH) 855x855mm
- the board consists of RGB LEDs 48x48 pixel, 16mm pixel pitch, maximum size of symbol 768x768mm
- LED luminous intensity is controlled automatically depending on the surrounding light or it can be controlled manually
- remote control with graphic display shows all operational information
- remote control is connected to the board with cable
- the symbols are free programmable and it is possible to display all traffic signs or any text messages
- includes for example the variable traffic signs "danger/caution", "road works", "congestion", "accident", "no overtaking", "no overtaking by trucks", "light arrow to the left", "light arrow to the right", "light cross" etc.
- the symbols can be flashing to attract more attention
- total capacity of the system is 45 symbols
- the following 12 (on request 36) default texts can be used in the lower part of the LED board (8 letters max.): e.g. ACCIDENT, POLICE STOP, ROAD SLIPPERY, TRAFFIC CONTROL
- the upper corners contain amber or blue warning LED lamps
Maximum speed of a vehicle is 60km/h with the collapsible board lifted and 100km/h with the board lowered.
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-070-100200||Collapsible LED board HIT-LEDIS_01 R16 48x48RGB LCD||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.