RadarDisplay RD-320 Plus
RadarDisplay shows the actual speed of the vehicles. The devices shows to the drivers their speed or informs others about the speed of the passing vehicle in ideal conditions at 100m distance in front of the radar to be used especially at places where speed limits apply or at places where it comes to many accidents. Provides higher safety at places with many pedestrians, e.g. pedestrian crossings in front of kindergartens, schools and hospitals.
- digit height 320mm consisting of 3 rows of high-intensity yellow and red LEDs, the front cover maintains the high visibility of LED at intense sunshine
- LED luminous intensity is controlled automatically depending on the surrounding light
- speed can be measured and displayed in the range 10-199km/h, accuracy +/-2%
- actual speed is normally displayed in yellow
- to mark the exceeding of the speed limit, it is possible to set any speed limit to display the actual speed in red
- another warning function of the radar can be set for higher visibility: flashing or changing of colours if the speed limit was exceeded
- example setting: up to 50km/h – the actual speed is shown in yellow, in red for speeds over 50km/h and in red and flashing for highlighting speeds higher than 55km/h
- another function of the radar is to stop displaying the actual speed and show other symbols based on given criteria
- in case the speed limit is not being exceeded, a green smiling face or the word OK can be shown; on the contrary, should the driver exceed the speed limit, a red upset face, exclamation mark or the indication of the maximum speed limit sign can be displayed
- the radar contains a timer option according to the days of the week
- the radar contains a module for data collection while the internal memory saves the data for up to 425.000 records (speed, date and time)
- the data can be downloaded into a computer and assessed by a delivered software in English and German
- the radar can be set and its data downloaded by connecting the radar to a personal computer using the cable RS232 (serial line)/USB or Bluetooth enabling a wireless connection
- a battery of 12V/12Ah can supply the RadarDisplay for about 7 days
- size of the warning board (WxH) 740x720mm
The RadarDisplay delivery contains a battery charger, a battery and brackets for fixing on a pole using a steel clamping tape.
The power supply is normally from public lighting, but it is possible to supply from battery only.
Upon request, if no other energy source is available, the radar can be powered by photovoltaic cells.
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-300-003100||RadarDisplay RD-320 Plus||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.