Advance warning halogen lamps
Advance warning lamps used primarily for highlighting traffic signs, signs on highway information boards or the back of the maintenance vehicles.
- 1 to 3 advance warning halogen lamps ø300mm EN 12352 L9H
- lamps flashing in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 5m power supply cable with battery terminals, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps can be attached by M8 screws (horizontally in the axis 90mm from each other)
Technical data in the chart refer to one warning lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 1,60A night 0,97A|
|Average consumption 12V=||30,3Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 0,90A night 0,55A|
|Average consumption 24V=||16,9Ah / 24 hours|
The product has been added to your inquiry.