Light arrow SS13 with frame with motor-operated lifting SD SS-2
Motor-operated frame for lifting or lowering of the light arrow using a linear actuator controlled by remote control from the driver´s cabin. Light arrow is a signalling device used for maintenance vehicles, gritters, road sweepers, marking vehicles and trailers, or it can be used for indicating road works and the direction of its drive-around. This light arrow is also described as Light arrow and cross type B, warning arrow or signalling arrow. Two warning lamps can be added to the light arrow to improve the warning effect.
- 13 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols and possibly also the upper warning lamps depending on the current battery status
- remote control with 15m cable for control and optical check of the function modes and displaying the position of the light arrow
- the light arrow has the following modes: arrow to the left, arrow to the right and cross
- all operational information are clearly displayed on the remote control
- 10m power supply cable to be installed on the vehicle
- the collapsible frame with light arrow can be attached to a profile of up to (WxH) 40x30mm (roof racks)
- the light arrow is lifted / lowered using by a robust linear actuator controlled by remote control from the driver´s cabin
- the actuator has a bolt enabling manual lifting or lowering of the light arrow in case of failure or emergency
- electronics protect the actuator and the frame construction against overloading using a current-limit protection
- power supply voltage 12/24V=, average current consumption of actuator 12V=8,5A
- two warning lamps can be added to the light arrow to improve the warning effect
Technical data for consumption refer to the light arrow only.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 5,6A night 3,4A|
|Average consumption 12V=||108Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 3,1A night 1,9A|
|Average consumption 24V=||60Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-140-405020||Light arrow SS13 with frame with motor-operated lifting SD SS-2||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.