Lightbar is a signalling device used for maintenance vehicles, gritters, road sweepers and marking vehicles.
- 10 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8M
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols depending on the current battery status
- remote control with 15m cable for control and optical check of the function modes
- all operational information are clearly displayed on the remote control
- 10m power supply cable to be installed on the vehicle
- the lightbar is attached by screws
- the lightbar has 5 modes
Mode 1. Light arrow to the left is flashing
Mode 2. Light arrow to the right is flashing
Mode 3. Two side lights are flashing
Mode 4. Lights move from the centre
Mode 5. Both arrows are flashing simultaneously
Technical data for consumption in the chart are for one arrow (5 lamps).
|Current consumption 12V=
|day 1,8A night 1,15A
|Average consumption 12V=
|35Ah / 24 hours
|Current consumption 24V=
|day 1,0A night 0,63A
|Average consumption 24V=
|19,7Ah / 24 hours
The product has been added to your inquiry.