Signalling halogen lamps 12/24V=
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Attached especially to gritters, tractors, mowing machines or marking vehicles and can be used to highlight traffic signs, roadblocks and dangerous parts on roads.
- 1 to 3 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- lamps flashing in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 10m power supply cable, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps are attached by rivet nuts M6 on the back of the lamp
Technical data in the chart refer to one signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,64A night 0,40A|
|Average consumption 12V=||12,2Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 0,36A night 0,22A|
|Average consumption 24V=||6,85Ah / 24 hours|
The product has been added to your inquiry.