Signalling halogen lamps with bracket 12V/24V=
Set of three L8H halogen lamps supplied from battery 12V/180Ah keeps flashing nonstop for up to 5 days
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Especially attached to highlight traffic signs, lane closure markers and roadblocks (barriers).
- 1 to 3 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- lamps flashing in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 5m power supply cable with battery terminals, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps can be attached to a profile of ø43mm or 40x40mm
Technical data in the chart refer to one signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=
|day 0,64A night 0,40A
|Average consumption 12V=
|12,2Ah / 24 hours
|Current consumption 24V=
|day 0,36A night 0,22A
|Average consumption 24V=
|6,85Ah / 24 hours
The product has been added to your inquiry.