Signalling LED lamps with bracket
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Especially attached to highlight traffic signs, lane closure markers and roadblocks (barriers).
- 1 to 3 LED lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- lamps flashing in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 5m power supply cable with battery terminals, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps can be attached to a profile of ø43mm or 40x40mm
Technical data in the chart refer to one signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,11A night 0,03A|
|Average consumption 12V=||1,67Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 0,06A night 0,02A|
|Average consumption 24V=||0,94Ah / 24 hours|
The product has been added to your inquiry.