Light arrow SS15 with frame
Light arrow SS15 with VHS-2 supplied from battery 12V/180Ah keeps flashing nonstop for up to 25 hours
Light arrow is a signalling device used for maintenance vehicles, gritters, road sweepers, marking vehicles and trailers, or it can be used for indicating road works and the direction of its drive-around. This light arrow is also described as Light arrow and cross type B, warning arrow or signalling arrow. The light arrow can be supplemented by two warning lamps or beacons of different types to improve the warning effect.
- 15 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- main advantage of the light arrow with 15 lamps is a more visible symbol of cross
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols depending on the current battery status
- remote control with 15m cable for control and optical check of the function modes
- the light arrow has the following modes: arrow to the left, arrow to the right and cross
- all operational information are clearly displayed on the remote control
- standard 10m power supply cable to be installed on the vehicle (upon request, 4m power supply cable with battery clips)
- light arrow can easily be attached to a profile with a maximal width 40mm
- two warning lamps or beacons of different types can be added to the light arrow to improve the warning effect to improve the warning effecf
Technical data for consumption refer to the light arrow only.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 5,6A night 3,4A|
|Average consumption 12V=||108Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 3,1A night 1,9A|
|Average consumption 24V=||60Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-120-250020||Light arrow SS15 with frame||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.