Light arrow SS8
Light arrow is a signalling device used for maintenance vehicles, gritters, road sweepers, marking vehicles and trailers, or it can be used for indicating road works and the direction of its drive-around. This light arrow is also described as Light arrow type B, small warning arrow or small signalling arrow.
- 8 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols depending on the current battery status
- remote control with 10m cable for control and a switch-on indicator light
- standard 10m power supply cable to be installed on the vehicle (upon request, 4m power supply cable with battery clips)
- the light arrow can easily be attached by screws
|Current consumption 12V=||day 5,0A night 3,0A|
|Average consumption 12V=||96Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 2,8A night 1,7A|
|Average consumption 24V=||54Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-130-100020||Light arrow SS8||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.