NZSP-1_01 Motor-operated board lifting and arrow rotation MZS+MOS 12V
The motor-operated board lifting enables to lift or lower the board by a linear actuator. The arrow rotating device automatically rotates the white arrow on the blue round traffic sign. Both can be controlled from the cabin of the towing vehicle using a remote control.
- the board is controlled by remote control and lifted/lowered by a compact and robust linear actuator
- the motor has a bolt enabling manual lifting or lowering of the board in case of failure or emergency
- light arrow symbols are controlled by remote control and the white arrow on the blue round traffic sign is rotated automatically by a motor
- in case of failure or emergency, the white arrow can also be set manually
- position of the board and operational information are displayed on the remote control with a 15m cable
- electronics protect the motor and the frame construction against overloading using a current-limit protection
|Current consumption 12V=||max. 15A|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-035-202010||NZSP-1_01 Motor-operated board lifting and arrow rotation MZS+MOS 12V||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.