Power supply - Solar cell SP-80
Set for powering RadarDisplays from solar cells, if no other energy source is available.
- contains a set with a solar cell and a regulator for battery recharge
- solar cells are placed on a pole by a special bracket, with the possibility of setting
- this device does not require any electricity supply point
- available with a 12V timer enabling to switch the device off and on in set time spans and according to days of the week
Information necessary for designing a solar cell supply:
- What is the average consumption of the connected device or which type of the RadarDisplay is it?
- What is the required operation time within 24 hours and what is traffic density?
- What kind of buildings are around the place where the radar is positioned? Ideally, the solar cells are placed with direct orientation to the south and avoiding any shade. In other cases, if possible at all, more solar cells are to be used at the same time.
The product has been added to your inquiry.