Power supply - Solar cell SP-80 + Battery AK-01 12V/12Ah
Set for supplying traffic devices from photovoltaic cells, if not other energy source is available.
- contains a set with a solar panels and a regulator for battery recharge
- a steel band enables to attach the box to a pole
- solar cells are placed on a pole by a special bracket, with the possibility of setting
- this device does not require any electricity supply point
- available also with a 12V timer enabling to switch the device on and off on in set time spans and according to days of the week
Information necessary for designing a solar cell supply:
- What is the average consumption of the connected device?
- What is the required operation time within 24 hours?
- What kind of buildings are around the place where the radar is positioned? Ideally, the solar cells are place with direct orientation southwards and avoiding any shade. In other cases, if possible at all, more solar cells are to be used at the same time.
- What are the dimensions and the weight of the device, which is to be placed on the pole with the solar panel?
The product has been added to your inquiry.