Signalling halogen lamps 12V=
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Attached especially to gritters, tractors, mowing machines or marking vehicles and can be used to highlight traffic signs, roadblocks and dangerous parts on roads.
- SHS20-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- SHS10-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8M
- lamps flashing in synchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 10m power supply cable, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps are attached by rivet nuts M6 on the back of the lamp
Technical data in the chart refer to one L8H signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,64A night 0,40A|
|Average consumption 12V=||12,2Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-210-100011||Signalling halogen lamp SHS10-1||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100012||Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS10-2||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100013||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS10-3||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100021||Signalling halogen lamp SHS20-1||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100022||Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS20-2||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100023||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS20-3||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.