Signalling halogen lamps 12V=
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Attached especially to gritters, tractors, mowing machines or marking vehicles and can be used to highlight traffic signs, roadblocks and dangerous parts on roads.
- SHS20-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- SHS10-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8M
- lamps flashing in synchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 10m power supply cable, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps are attached by rivet nuts M6 on the back of the lamp
Technical data in the chart refer to one L8H signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=
|day 0,64A night 0,40A
|Average consumption 12V=
|12,2Ah / 24 hours
|Signalling halogen lamp SHS10-1
|Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS10-2
|Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS10-3
|Signalling halogen lamp SHS20-1
|Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS20-2
|Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS20-3
The product has been added to your inquiry.