Signalling halogen lamps 12V=
Set of three L8H halogen lamps supplied from battery 12V/180Ah keeps flashing nonstop for up to 5 days
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Attached especially to gritters, tractors, mowing machines or marking vehicles and can be used to highlight traffic signs, roadblocks and dangerous parts on roads.
- SHS20-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- SHS10-x halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8M
- lamps flashing in synchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 10m power supply cable, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps are attached by rivet nuts M6 on the back of the lamp
Technical data in the chart refer to one L8H signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,64A night 0,40A|
|Average consumption 12V=||12,2Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-210-100011||Signalling halogen lamp SHS10-1||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100012||Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS10-2||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100013||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS10-3||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100021||Signalling halogen lamp SHS20-1||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100022||Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS20-2||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-100023||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS20-3||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.