Light arrow SS8 LED
Light arrow is a signalling device used for maintenance vehicles, gritters, road sweepers, marking vehicles and trailers, or it can be used for indicating road works and the direction of its drive-around. This light arrow is also described as Light arrow type B, small warning arrow or small signalling arrow.
- 8 LED lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols depending on the current battery status
- remote control with 10m cable for control and a switch-on indicator light
- standard 10m power supply cable to be installed on the vehicle (upon request, 4m power supply cable with battery clips)
- the light arrow can easily be attached by screws
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,81A night 0,14A|
|Average consumption 12V=||11,4Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 0,46A night 0,08A|
|Average consumption 24V=||6,4Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-130-105020||Light arrow SS8 LED||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.