Signalling halogen lamps with bracket 12V=
Set of three L8H halogen lamps supplied from battery 12V/180Ah keeps flashing nonstop for up to 5 days
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Especially attached to highlight traffic signs, lane closure markers and roadblocks (barriers).
- SHS20-x.K halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- SHS10-x.K halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8M
- lamps flashing in synchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 5m power supply cable with battery terminals, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps can be attached to a profile of ø43mm or 40x40mm
Technical data in the chart refer to one L8H signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,64A night 0,40A|
|Average consumption 12V=||12,2Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-210-200011||Signalling halogen lamp SHS10-1.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-200012||Twin signaling halogen lamp SHS10-2.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-200013||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS10-3.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-200021||Signalling halogen lamp SHS20-1.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-200022||Twin signalling halogen lamp SHS20-2.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
|1-210-200023||Triple signalling halogen lamp SHS20-3.K||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.