Signalling LED lamps
Signalling lamps for enhanced road safety. Attached especially to gritters, tractors, mowing machines or marking vehicles and can be used to highlight traffic signs, roadblocks and dangerous parts on roads.
- 1 to 3 LED lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- lamps flashing in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- electronics automatically reduce luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- 10m power supply cable, 3m length between each lamp
- the lamps are attached by rivet nuts M6 on the back of the lamp
Technical data in the chart refer to one signalling lamp.
|Current consumption 12V=||day 0,11A night 0,03A|
|Average consumption 12V=||1,67Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 0,06A night 0,02A|
|Average consumption 24V=||0,94Ah / 24 hours|
The product has been added to your inquiry.