NZSP-1_01 Light arrow SS13-H
Trailer with the light arrow SS13-H supplied from one battery 12V/180Ah keeps flashing non-stop for up to 25 hours
Light arrow is a set to be installed on warning boards for indicating road works. This light arrow is also described as Light arrow and cross type B, warning arrow or signalling arrow.
- 2 warning halogen lamps ø300mm EN 12352 L9H
- 13 halogen lamps ø200mm EN 12352 L8H
- electronics automatically reduce lamp luminous intensity at night and includes reverse polarity protection
- moreover, the electronics protect the battery from deep discharge by disconnecting the light arrow symbols and possibly also the upper warning lamps depending on the current battery status
- the light arrow symbols are switched on automatically depending on the position of the white arrow on the blue round traffic sign
- the light arrow has the following modes: arrow to the left, arrow to the right and cross
|Current consumption 12V=||day 9A night 5,5A|
|Average consumption 12V=||173Ah / 24 hours|
|Current consumption 24V=||day 5A night 3,1A|
|Average consumption 24V=||97Ah / 24 hours|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-035-000020||NZSP-1_01 Light arrow SS13-H||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.