Portable traffic lights MSS-HIT-2_01 LED Radio
Portable radio traffic lights for temporary management of traffic at intersections. The traffic lights can manage all basic types of intersections using up to 8 devices with optional signalisation for pedestrian crossings. Individual devices communicate via radio or cable transmission, which guarantees a maximally accurate operation.
- LED signal heads ø210mm comply with EN 12368
- the programming device monitors and indicates if all LEDs are functioning, the mode is automatically changed to yellow should the red light LED be out of order
- devices communicate via radio transmission, which guarantees a maximally accurate operation over a long period of time without the necessity to connect them by cable
- connecting individual devices by cable is also possible
- basic types of intersections are pre-programmed while other modifications are possible according to the particular situation
- modes can be changed according to time of the day and day of the week
- setting and synchronisation by a portable programming device, at the same time protection against unauthorised use
- upon entering the length of the shuttle lane and the speed of driving through it, the system automatically calculates the time period of the red (green) light; alternatively, it is possible to set all parameters individually
- electronics automatically reduce light luminous intensity at night
- moreover, the electronics include reverse polarity protection and protect the battery from deep discharge
- length of the shuttle lane (closure) from 20 to 1000m
- red period between 3 and 1000 seconds
- green period between 10 and 1000 seconds
- settable speed limits for driving through the shuttle lane from 15 to 80km/h
- repeated synchronisation is not necessary after a battery change thanks to a backup power supply
- power supply from 12V= battery, average current consumption 0,45A, battery of 12V/180Ah can supply the device for up to 16 days
- portable base with a battery box for one battery with a capacity of up to 12V/230Ah
Possible uses of the traffic lights
Dynamic traffic management
This is a new function in traffic management responding to the traffic density in both directions of the closure. Passing vehicles are monitored by radar sensors preferring the direction with the higher density of traffic. The dynamic traffic management only functions when the traffic lights use a cable or a radio connection.
Minimization of costs
For long-term use, it is practical to add a battery charger using electricity (e.g. from the street light) to the battery, then the regular change of batteries is not necessary. It is primarily used in combination with the cable or radio connection of traffic lights, which guarantees an accurate operation over a long period of time.
The product has been added to your inquiry.