Warning trailer ZSP-10.2Z_01
Warning trailer for indicating road works on highways and dual carriageways and for transporting traffic signs, base plates or small machinery. This trailer with flashing arrow is also described as Traffic device Z7 – Mobile road closure sign type I.
The lower board of this ZSP-10.2Z version is hinged and can be lifted.
- strong two-axle trailer with overrun device and hand brake, hot-dip galvanized
- height adjustable overrun device with replaceable coupling device for ball ø50mm or as accessories pin DIN ø40mm or ø50mm
- full-size spare wheel
- two side supports for stability while standing
- trailer LED lighting with a 13-pin plug that can be connected to the towing vehicle with 12V as well as 24V onboard voltage
- loading area of water-resistant anti-slip plywood with 350mm solid side walls
- lockable battery box with aluminium sheet lid (WxHxL) 1660x350x400mm for one or two batteries with a capacity of up to 12V/230Ah
- recharging socket on the side of the battery box and 5m charging cable with plug
- two-part retroreflective warning board (WxH) 2200x3600mm, red and white stripes 500mm wide (class RA2) with the blue round traffic sign ø1500mm (class RA2), which includes view-through slots to monitor the rear traffic for workers´ enhanced safety, and a motor-driven rotatable arrow
- the upper board can be lifted by a lifting rod supported by gas springs while secured against wind pressure in the operating position
- the lower board can be lifted with the support of gas springs, clearance width 1620mm, clearance height 1760mm
- traffic signs can be modified according to national standards
- power supply from fuel cell battery charger
- total weight of the braked trailer can be between 1500kg and 2700kg
|Loading area (WxL)||1700x4000mm|
|Order no.||Product name||Quantity|
|1-010-000100||Warning trailer ZSP-10.2Z_01||pc.||Price inquiry|
The product has been added to your inquiry.